About Me

My photo
UK and, Florida
Im Lyn, I live in the UK. My Friend Debbie lives in USA. Debbie had a wish, I had a Dream.I wished this Dream could come True. It DID. With the help of Many Friends around the World.An Incredible Journey was about to unfold.Dreams Can come True .

Friday 27 March 2009

A New Page turns in This Chapter. .We Believe in Miracles ...March 27th 09



















Today I had some Flowers sent to Debbie..They should get Delivered tomorrow.I could never have imagined my timing with this would be So Spot On. I phoned Debbie tonight, She told me of how she had been rushed into Hospital with severe chest pains.She came home yesterday .Debbie told me about a Chance she has been given..A Dr inCalifornia has accepted Debbie as his patient.He is sure he can help Debbie and give her maybe up to 8 more years with her family.As soon as Debbie Posts I will have more info.We understand this will be expensive,Deb is trying to fund raise . I will do what ever I can to help too.This is a Chance that Debbie cant let slip by.




I am so very glad Deb has something to focus on .This Dream is Alive again.Miracles Do happen. Can this be Debbies Miracle ? I am praying that it is. I know nothing is certain but its a step forwards. Debbie has Hope .Debbie will fight for this ,I know she will .Im fighting too,Im going to help Debbie as much as I can to get to California to see this Dr. Dreams ,Miracles, we just need Faithe and Hope.Im sure we Have that too.Im Smiling BIG Smiles .Praying for this Miracle.Praying Debbie will see her new Grandchild be born.

1 comment:

  1. I believe in miracles, my dear friend. I know God is watching over Debbie and her family. With all of us together ..we CAN make this HAPPEN!

    Hugs,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.