About Me

My photo
UK and, Florida
Im Lyn, I live in the UK. My Friend Debbie lives in USA. Debbie had a wish, I had a Dream.I wished this Dream could come True. It DID. With the help of Many Friends around the World.An Incredible Journey was about to unfold.Dreams Can come True .

Friday 3 April 2009

Blue Hills , Distant Horizons




Ive just again tried to phone Debbie but no answer. I hope it is just a case of her phone being switched off .I have phoned the Hospital in Orlando that Debbie was in when I was over there .The lady on reception said Deb isnt there.She put me through to another Lady who did a search /scan of 7 Hospitals in the area.Deb isnt in any of those so maybe Deb is back home resting .I hate being so far away.Not knowing where or how Deb is .


Im still doing my own little bit of fund raising.Ok I havnt got much ,just £27.00 but its a start. I wont give up ,Friends are for Life not just for Christmas .


I hope Deb has managed to contact those addresses that Joy posted (and I emailed ) Donna gave them to forward to Deb as they may help her get to California.Time isnt on Deb,s side.She NEEDS to get to see this Dr in California asap.


I know the flowers gave Deb a smile.Im glad of that..


My mind keeps wandering and Im finding myself once again wanting to go back to see Deb.I know I must wait..but Im me , Im needing to do something ,anything, I know my money is best (at this moment ) put into my fund raising .If I knew how things were I could think about this more. I promised I would be back.I know I will, its a case of when.Now would be a good time but I must wait.I will check Scruffy,s diary to see if a new entry has been added. Ive posted a card today. I wish I could hand deliver it ,or maybe hide inside the Envolope ..I will post more news as I hear it. The Dream is Still alive. A new Chapter is being read...pages being turned...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.