About Me

My photo
UK and, Florida
Im Lyn, I live in the UK. My Friend Debbie lives in USA. Debbie had a wish, I had a Dream.I wished this Dream could come True. It DID. With the help of Many Friends around the World.An Incredible Journey was about to unfold.Dreams Can come True .

Thursday 2 April 2009

Debbie is back in Hospital


Debbie is back in Hospital.Iam praying Deb can hang on and get to see the Dr in California asap.This Dr might be able to help Debbie. Please keep her in your thoughts.I will update this as soon as I hear more news. I know this news isnt good.I am going to phone the Hospital tomorrow before I try to phone Debbie as I dont want to disturb Deb if she is sleeping as when she is asleep she is out of pain.Debbie is in my thoughts, Debbie is such a strong Lady , I admire here greatly.Her strengh gives me Hope and Faith . Keep that Spirit High Deb.Keep up the Fight. We are by your side .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.