About Me

My photo
UK and, Florida
Im Lyn, I live in the UK. My Friend Debbie lives in USA. Debbie had a wish, I had a Dream.I wished this Dream could come True. It DID. With the help of Many Friends around the World.An Incredible Journey was about to unfold.Dreams Can come True .

Sunday 11 January 2009

Joy,s Pond,







Joy took me to see a Walmart...Hmm, Big arnt they !So, if I cant buy it in Walmart..I go to ...Myers ??? grins.
We went back to Joys house and had a coffee and I met joys Babies..At first they wouldnt say Hello ,,but they soon came out as they got use to me being there over the week.They are so Beautiful.
Isaw Joy,s Pond..Ohh WOW..There is something Powerful there..A sort of Spiritual feeling..I could feel myself floating..a calmness came over me...This Pond needed to be Breathed in,,both by my eyes and soul. I couldnt get enough of it,s powers.
Tom, Joy and I had dinner together. , Then ,after dinner Joy and Tom took me to see some houses All lit up with Christmas lights. It looks So nice..Loads of lights . In uk they dont light up the houses so nicely.This was Lovely to see.
After I was dropped off at my hotel, I made a Coffee ,,another Big coffee and phoned Donna to say Hello and Thankyou. Donna and I chatted for over an Hr. Donna is so nice. I was telling Donna that tomorrow Deb had invited Joy and I to share some lunch with them. Looking forwards to seeing debbie again.
Joy has another Album to take to Deb,s too. .
Hope I can sleep tonight..Ive been looking out of the window at the night sky alot . Just thinking , deep thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.