About Me

My photo
UK and, Florida
Im Lyn, I live in the UK. My Friend Debbie lives in USA. Debbie had a wish, I had a Dream.I wished this Dream could come True. It DID. With the help of Many Friends around the World.An Incredible Journey was about to unfold.Dreams Can come True .

Sunday 11 January 2009

Love The Loop . Sunday 4th Jan09






























Not in any order ( cos I cant get this to fit in right ! ) but we have , A BIG Lizard. .The Grand Old Oak Tree , Some green leafy plants..it was nice too.even if it is out of focus here... The Old Oak tree was so nice.I loved its Big branches reaching out . The Wetlands and river looked Beautiful. I just loved it all. Thankyou Joy for showing me these places.



























































Today if I remember right..grins..is my 19th Wedding Anniversary.. and I had a Lovely day too.













Joy came over at around 9am We went back to Joys house..I drowned in The Pool ...(not literally ) We had a coffee and Joy told me of todays plans..A drive round The Loop , ( Alovely drive through a tunnel of Trees..I could just visulise it in its Glory. Yes, I love Trees. We went to Sugar Mill Gardens too,


























This was also very nice..The old Sugar mill, the walks, trees, plants, Dinosaurs..aka BIG Lizards .We stopped to look at the river. saw Old Florida waterways, wetlands. Very Nice ...yes ok Big too !. I love the many vast open spaces.. BIG open spaces. I love to touch leaves, and was surprised when feeling a leaf at Sugar Mill Gardens that its texture was So NOT as I would have thought.. Joy warned m,e to keep a look out for Rattlers as we walked through the paths at Sugar Mill, I said ,,Ok Joy,,lead the way ..grins.. We had a lovely time. Bet our Lupe would have liked that place . The Huge Old Tree in the centre of the gardens was So grand..so reagal.. I love the shape the branches made,,I like Trees. Big trees, I hope the photo,s come out ok. .













We said goodbye to the trees and headed back towards Joys house.We visited a PetSmart too. I saw the Foster cats..oohhhhhh , purrs purrs.One Black and white guy came to say Hi,,He was purring his head off.













Back at Joys..I Breath in the Pond. Joy phoned Debbie to see how she was and see if she will be coming to see the Manatee tomorrow with us...Debbie isnt too good today...tomorrows Outing looks bleak..............
















I hope Deb will be ok,, Joy cooked dinner.. then we headed back to my hotel .Thankyou Joy.I had a Lovely day.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.