About Me

My photo
UK and, Florida
Im Lyn, I live in the UK. My Friend Debbie lives in USA. Debbie had a wish, I had a Dream.I wished this Dream could come True. It DID. With the help of Many Friends around the World.An Incredible Journey was about to unfold.Dreams Can come True .

Sunday 11 January 2009

Scruffy is Catster COTW 12/Jan/09




I just Had to put this Great Honor in here too. Debbie,s Beautiful cat Scruffy is Catster,s Cat Of The Week . 12/Jan/09 . This is so Nice. Thankyou HQ.
http://www.catster.com/cats/586759

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy about this :)

    Congratulations, Scruffy & Debbie!
    ( ( ( *Sending many happy, loving purrs & hugs your way* ) ) )

    Love,
    ~Rebecca & Twixy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Scruffy and Debbie!!
    ConCats!!

    love,
    Moozer and the Archangel Crew

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.