About Me

My photo
UK and, Florida
Im Lyn, I live in the UK. My Friend Debbie lives in USA. Debbie had a wish, I had a Dream.I wished this Dream could come True. It DID. With the help of Many Friends around the World.An Incredible Journey was about to unfold.Dreams Can come True .

Sunday 11 January 2009

I Watched The Sun Rise ...A Special Day Dawns















Tuesday December 30th . Debbie and I will Meet .

I Felt The Wonder of what This Day was going to Bring. The Sunrise was So Special. Today is going to be So Special..Today....The Dream Comes True
I wait for Joy full of mixed emotions..Feeling nervous, excited, anxious, This is a day I could never have imagined happening .Its Real, its Here..We are Here.. Am I only Dreaming or is this feeling .....................Yes..Its REAL. I see Joys car pull up...Hi Joy !! Yes, it Is a Good Morning.
Off we go ...to meet Debbie...........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.