About Me

My photo
UK and, Florida
Im Lyn, I live in the UK. My Friend Debbie lives in USA. Debbie had a wish, I had a Dream.I wished this Dream could come True. It DID. With the help of Many Friends around the World.An Incredible Journey was about to unfold.Dreams Can come True .

Sunday 11 January 2009

Dinner with Debbie






















Wednesday 31st December...08






Today Its Ladies who Lunch !! ok Its me and two friends meeting up for lunch.Joy picked me up at about 10am. We went to Joys to get the Album that was made ..Then I had to Breathe in My pond ...Deep Breaths ,...Very calming...(wonder if I can sneak that pond past customs ?? )






Joy and I set off to Debbies house.Its a nice drive..for the passenger anyhow..Grins..Again..my eyes took so many pictures..






Debbie lives in such a lovely area ..Trees..Oh yes, I Love trees. We were welcomed in by Debbie.We chatted over lunch..Debbies friend came over to meet us too. Scruffy kept us giggling with his antics..He joined us for some lunch too. So Cute.Deb,s daughter had cooked , We ate, I took some pictures of Debbies Foster kitten Fluffy (a young White girl,,very cute )






We sat for a while just talking, Debbie said something that really got deep into me..again..I could feel my eyes filling up..I had to look away ...Debbie said...." At least I get to see the New Year in "






That Lady, my Friend Debbie is One Special Person. She is more worried about her family than herself.Ohh How I Admire Debbie. ...I will never forget those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.