About Me

My photo
UK and, Florida
Im Lyn, I live in the UK. My Friend Debbie lives in USA. Debbie had a wish, I had a Dream.I wished this Dream could come True. It DID. With the help of Many Friends around the World.An Incredible Journey was about to unfold.Dreams Can come True .

Sunday 11 January 2009

Orlando to Daytona , meeting Joy




Monday 29th December 08 Photo,s of Hotel Room View and Joy by " my " pond


Today I set off on another journey to Daytona..my base for this Dream Visit with Debbie. I have many mixed emotions running through me. Getting nearer to meeting Debbie, meeting Joy, seeing more of Florida,s beautiful BIG open spaces.


I arrived at the DOshuttle in plenty of time..Met a lady from London on it too.We chatted dureing the drive to Daytona. I saw BIG lizards ( aka Aligators ) in the Halifax river. I liked them. The roads are long , Big, and Busy...I dont think Id be safe driving here as Id be looking at the scenery more than the road ! We arrived in the DOshuttle Drop off place. I met Joy here. Joy is Lovely ,she made me feel at ease.We talked as we drove to get some breakfast..Denny,s ? I think it was called. I tried your Pancakes with Maple syrup..They are not like our pancakes..Ours are thin and we add sugar and lemon juice on them. It was nice.Everything was nice. I really enjoyed that coffee...After breakfast Joy drove me to my Hotel ,We went to the shop to get a few bits, milk coffee sugar cookies ..That should do me . We will be meeting Debbie tomorrow. Joy told me about the Sunrises ..I will be up to watch it rise tomorrow..


After saying goodbye to Joy for today I settled down in my room.I love the maps on the tv .Weather maps. Isnt Florida Big ! . I went to look at the ocean..it was peaceful. Love the Pelicans too. I had a nice evening , This Dream IS Alive .Im really here..and going to meet Debbie tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.