About Me

My photo
UK and, Florida
Im Lyn, I live in the UK. My Friend Debbie lives in USA. Debbie had a wish, I had a Dream.I wished this Dream could come True. It DID. With the help of Many Friends around the World.An Incredible Journey was about to unfold.Dreams Can come True .

Sunday 11 January 2009

A New Year , Morning Has Broken...01/01/09

A New Day, A New Year..Old Friends Im Holding Near.
What will this Brand New Year bring? Where will it take us ?
I watched the Dawn Break over the Night...This is the Dawning of a New Year..What does it hold ? Where will it take me ? A new day, new year, new land , New sights, new feelings , New friends . Today is only Yesterday,s Tomorrow ...so why does it seem so different ? So New ? So Big ?
The dawn of this New Day has me thinking again of our tomorrows, our yesterdays..I walked along the sands...It was quiet...just me and the Gulls.A perfect time to reflect on the full meaning of this Dream ...My mind wanders ...my thoughts flow...My Friends are near...yet so far...but I can feel them near..Ive been guided gently along this Journey...by the hands of Friendship.
Those Hands of Friendship will be Held forever.............in my Heart.....bound tight by Purrs and Smiles
******* ******** ********* ******** ******** ********
Morning has Broken...Id better get back to the hotel as Joy will be here soon...Just time to grab another Coffee....Hmmmm does Walmart sell IV Coffee ?
Joy arrived to pick me up... Its slightly overcast with a light breeze....( See ..I told you it was Winter !! )Still No Coat needed...We are not going to see Debbie today....Joy took me to a Mall....Yep....its .........BIG ..! We have some places like this in UK, but Ive not been to the Big ones..Im not really a Shopperholic...It was nice to walk around though and see what was there.I would have bought some new Jeans IF Id seen Wrangler Jeans...I cant find womens or girls Wrangler Jeans in UK anywhere. Always mens but none to fit me....
Joy took me back to her house where I tried Grits...er..well,,,,Im not sure ...well Yes I am...Grins....I dont think Im a Grits Fan...But ...Wheres the Tape Recorder.....I DID like Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich...Theres a Surprise..Me..Alfies Typist..and Peanut Butter sandwiches... Ok ..so ...What are you going to say about that !!.....grins. Joy tried Marmite on Toast ..MMmmm I Love Marmite.......Dont think its Joys thing though....I went to Breath in Joys Pond..How I miss that Pond and its secrets.
Joy cooked dinner , It was lovely. Thankyou Joy for ALL your hospitality and friendship. You and Tom are Truely Beautiful People. Hugs. .....Tomorrow we will go to visit Debbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.