About Me

My photo
UK and, Florida
Im Lyn, I live in the UK. My Friend Debbie lives in USA. Debbie had a wish, I had a Dream.I wished this Dream could come True. It DID. With the help of Many Friends around the World.An Incredible Journey was about to unfold.Dreams Can come True .

Sunday 11 January 2009

Two Friends Meet...Tuesday 30th December 08


Today Debbie and I met. Oceans apart...Side by Side. We said Hi...


Today , A very Special day...Debbie and I said Hello. I felt very emotional .
Debbie has a very loving family. She is so nice..We talked, Debbie, Joy and I..I gave Deb the little Album Id put together with cards , messages, One of Alfie,s Rosettes, a couple of letters from me to Deb..
I gave Deb some small gifts Id brought over with me. We stayed for a short while as Debbie was tired..We didnt want to put too much on her. We left Deb to rest.
As we walked to Joy,s car I felt so humbled, full of tears. The feeling was one of Joy, sadness, and full of questions..Why ? Why Debbie ? If I could swop places and give Debbie her future I would have.
******************************************
(((((( For some reason,,,the next post hasnt shown up following this one .It is in the side links Titled .." Dinner with Debbie You may have to view it by clicking that link,Debbies cats are in that one also . Let me know if you cant see it.The same may go for the Next set of posts too. I will try to keep them in order ,Just click away..Grins,,Well, Cant have you sitting there just reading,,gotta get your exercise,,Click ,((( Click on Older Posts ))) .,grins . Hugs Lyn )))))))
************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.